You can read more about NeedACookies in Spokane's April/May Inlander Health and Home.
NeedACookie is your shop for high-quality, nutritious, allergy-friendly cookies unlike any you'll find elsewhere. (We also make some pretty amazing pecan butter and granola. Please contact us if you'd like to learn more about them. Also contact us for wholesale inquiries. We can fit a lot into USPS flat rate and regional boxes!)
NeedACookies have been loved by their followers around Spokane since 2015. You can buy them right here from our online store, or pick them up locally at select coffee shops and natural/specialty grocers including:
- Huckleberry's Natural Market on the South Hill - bakery department
- My Fresh Basket in Kendall Yards - bakery department
- Natural Grocers (Wellesley and Division) - grab & go
- Main Market Co-op on Main St. downtown
- Cole's Bakery & Cafe (Gluten-Free) on Holland in North Spokane
- Cafe Affogato in Saranac Commons
- Cedar Coffee on Monroe
- Atticus Coffee and Gifts Downtown on Howard
- Spaceman Coffee on Sprague
- Daily Habit Espresso
- Tate's Honey Farm
- Northwest Seed and Pet on Division
- Washington State University (The Market)
- Moscow Co-op
- Palouse Juice on Main St.
- Kula Yoga and Tea on Main St.
Natural Grocers in
Gresham, Oregon (starting mid-May)
NeedACookies come in a variety of uniquely delicious flavors:
Maple Pecan and Coconut Pecan granola cookies.
Triple Ginger, Zesty Lemon, Zesty Orange, and the new
Paleo Cacao Pecan and Paleo Zesty Lemon cookies.
(Their "flour" is ground sunflower seeds.)
Everything is Vegan except the honey used to sweeten the Maple Pecan and Paleo Cacao Pecan cookies.
Our kitchen is gluten free, and free of many common allergens, so these cookies are perfect for almost everyone.
We do not let gluten, peanuts, soy, dairy, or eggs into the kitchen. However, we do use pecans, coconut, and a variety of seeds.